It is our policy to provide employment equality to all, irrespective of:
• Gender, including gender reassignment
• Marital or civil partnership status
• Having or not having dependants
• Religious belief or political opinion
• Race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, being an Irish Traveller)
• Sexual orientation
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All job applicants, employees and others who work for us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any of the above grounds.
Decisions about recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination. We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice, it also makes sound business sense. Our equal opportunities policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.