Athletics Fixtures In Northern Ireland
NI and Ulster Age Group Outdoor Track and Field Championships U14 to U17
Mary Peters Track
16 June 2018 » 16 June 2018
U14 to U17 Championships
Date: Saturday 16th June 2018
Venue: Mary Peters Track
All Age Groups Entry Fee: £5.00 per event
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Online Entries Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 12noon
Late Entries Wednesday 6th June 2018 at 5pm
Paper Entry Fees: £8.00 or €8.50 per Event
Paper Entries Close: Friday 1ST JUNE 2018 at 12 noon
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHEQUES / POSTAL ORDERS PAYABLE TO Athletics Northern Ireland
U14-U17 (AAI Athletes please enter through the International/Schools Entry)
Online Entries: TUESDAY 5th June 2018 at 12 NOON
Late Entry: WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE 2018 at 5PM
** Please note all 1500m and Pole Vault competitions will be held on Saturday 9th June - (Enter through the U18-U20 online entry system)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Athletes must only be registered if they are physically present at the stadium. In the event of timetabling changes on the day, any athlete registered will be assumed to be present in the stadium. As a result, if the event time is then changed and the athlete is found not to be present they will forfeit their right to compete.
- Competitors must report 60 minutes before each event. This rule will be strictly enforced. Athletes who do not report will be scratched. Where heats have taken place, competitors need not report for the final except to notify a withdrawal.
- All athletes must wear club colours.
- *Please note the new UKA rule regarding time taken for trials will be enforced. Athletes will be allowed 30 seconds to complete their jump or throw from the moment the official indicates that the trial may commence.*
- Timetable will be drawn up after entries close. It will be posted on the Athletics NI website (www.athleticsni.org)
- Athletes U14 and upwards must use starting blocks.
- First 4 athletes will go forward to AAI Age Groups Championships. Online Entry will be available from Monday 19th June until Wednesday 28th June at 12noon at www.athleticsni.org
- All field events (except High Jump and Pole Vault) will be allowed only 4 attempts and athletes must be technically competent in the event in the interest of safety
- Athletes are only allowed to compete in their own age group.
- Athletes aged U17,18,19 may compete in the National Championships provided they have entered those events in the Regional Championships
- Athletes are not permitted to carry or use electronic recording or transmission equipment (eg smart phones, earphones, notebooks, tablets, iPods etc) in the competition area.
- An athlete shall be excluded from participation in all further events in the competition, including relays, in cases where:
- All athletes are limited to 3 events. Athletes must ensure that they register for all events they wish to compete in. It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure that they have been successfully registered in all eventsAthletes who have registered for an event and who subsequently want to withdraw, must report to the Championship Secretary for permission to do soOnly 5mm spikes may be used
- Coaches and parents are not allowed on the track at any time. Any parent or club official found on the track risks the possibility of the athlete and club being disqualified.
- A final confirmation was given that the athlete would start in an event but then failed to participate
- An athlete qualified in preliminaries or heats for further participation in an event but then failed to participate further (Rule 142.4)
- An athlete fails to provide a bona fide effort to compete in an event
TIMETABLE WILL BE DRAWN UP THE MONDAY BEFORE THE EVENT!
PLEASE ENSURE ALL EVENT INFORMATION IS READ PRIOR TO ENTRY
STRICTLY NO LATE ACCEPTIONS
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ENTERING, PLEASE LET ATHLETICS NORTHERN IRELAND OFFICE STAFF KNOW PRIOR TO ENTRY CLOSURE!!
CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRY POLICY