Athletics Fixtures In Northern Ireland
NI and Ulster Open Senior Outdoor Track and Field Championships Incorp U18 to U20
Mary Peters Track
09 June 2018 » 09 June 2018
Senior & U18-U20 Championships
Date: Saturday 9th June 2018
Venue: Mary Peters Track
Age Group: U18-U20 Entry Fees: £5.00 or €6.00 per Event
Age Group: Senior Entry Fees: £8.00 or €9.00 per Event
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Online Entries: Tuesday 29th May 2018 at 12noon
Late Entries: Wednesday 30th May 2018 at 5pm
Paper Entry Fees: £8.00 or €8.50 per Event for U18-U20
£12.00 or €13.00 per Event for Senior
Paper Entries Close: Friday 25TH MAY 2018 at 12 noon
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHEQUES / POSTAL ORDERS PAYABLE TO Athletics Northern Ireland
U18-U20 PAPER ENTRIES
SENIOR PAPER ENTRIES
Online Entries: TUESDAY 29TH MAY 2018 at 12 NOON
AAI Athletes please enter through the School/International Entry Option
U18-U20 ENTER ONLINE
**Also includes ALL Age Groups 1500m and Pole Vault competitions
SENIOR ENTER ONLINE
Late Entry: WEDNESDAY 30TH MAY 2018 at 5PM
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All athletes must wear club colours.
- Competitors must report 60 minutes before each event. This rule will be strictly enforced. Athletes who do not report will be scratched. Where heats have taken place, competitors need not report for the final except to notify a withdrawal.
- All athletes are limited to 3 events.
- *Please note the new UKA rule regarding time taken for trials will be enforced. Athletes will be allowed 30 seconds to complete their jump or throw from the moment the official indicates that the trial may commence.*
- Athletes must ensure that they register for all events they wish to compete in. It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure that they have been successfully registered in all events.
- Athletes must only be registered if they are physically present at the stadium. In the event of timetabling changes on the day, any athlete registered will be assumed to be present in the stadium. As a result, if the event time is then changed and the athlete is found not to be present they will forfeit their right to compete.
- Athletes who have registered for an event and who subsequently want to withdraw, must report to the Championship Secretary for permission to do so.
- Timetable will be drawn up after entries close. It will be posted on the Athletics NI website (www.athleticsni.org)
- First 4 athletes will go forward to AAI Age Groups Championships. Online Entry will be available from Monday 11th June at www.athleticsni.org
- All field events (except High Jump and Pole Vault) will be allowed 3 attempts with top 8 getting a further 3 attempts. All athletes must be technically competent in the event in the interest of safety.
- Athletes are only allowed to compete in their own age group.
- Only 5mm spikes may be used.
- Coaches and parents are not allowed on the track at any time. Any parent or club official found on the track risks the possibility of the athlete and club being disqualified.
- Athletes aged U17,18,19 may compete in the National Championships provided they have entered those events in the Regional Championships
- Athletes are not permitted to carry or use electronic recording or transmission equipment (eg smart phones, earphones, notebooks, tablets, iPods etc) in the competition area.
- An athlete shall be excluded from participation in all further events in the competition, including relays, in cases where:
- A final confirmation was given that the athlete would start in an event but then failed to participate
- An athlete qualified in preliminaries or heats for further participation in an event but then failed to participate further (Rule 142.4)
- An athlete fails to provide a bona fide effort to compete in an event.
TIMETABLE WILL BE DRAWN UP THE MONDAY BEFORE THE EVENT!
PLEASE ENSURE ALL EVENT INFORMATION IS READ PRIOR TO ENTRY
STRICTLY NO LATE ACCEPTIONS
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ENTERING, PLEASE LET ATHLETICS NORTHERN IRELAND OFFICE STAFF KNOW PRIOR TO ENTRY CLOSURE!!
CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRY POLICY
MEDIA ACCREDITATION ENTRY