Get set for StarTrack - Learn to Run, Jump and Throw with expert coaching, and have great fun!
The scheme is Athletics NI's flagship grassroots programme, which aims to introduce young people aged 8 to 15 years old to the sport and help them to develop their skills.
Did you know?
- Jessica Ennis-Hill started her Athletics career taking part in StarTrack as a 10 year old!
- StarTrack schemes are run locally, organised by a range of bodies including local authority development units, clubs, schools and partnerships.
- Each scheme is led by qualified coaches and they take place right across the UK.
- Every year more than 20,000 children take part in StarTrack schemes.
- StarTrack is a great way of helping young athletes in transition from school to club athletics.
- StarTrack is a fun athletics experience in a safe and enjoyable environment.
All StarTracks are multi-events: sprints, hurdles, jumps (high & long), throws (shot & javelin), endurance, orienteering and games.
2017 StarTrack Programmes
Have a question or need more help?
For further information about StarTrack schemes please contact Mary Peters Track via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02890 600 870.