Athletics Fixtures In Northern Ireland
All Ireland Indoor Track and Field Championships
25 March 2023 » 02 April 2023
Day 1: 25th March Timetable
Day 2: 1st April Timetable
Day 3: 2nd April Timetable
Entries are through the Athletics Ireland system, via the link below.
Online Entry- Day 1
Online Entry- Days 2 & 3
Closing date: Thursday 16th March 2023 at 12 noon.
All Ireland Indoor Age Group Championship Qualification Rules
- Four athletes from each region qualify to National for U12 to U19 in each event, except in the 600m where 3 qualify.
- All athletes can qualify in a maximum of three events.
- All athletes U12-U16 must qualify from their regional championships. Athletes in the U17, U18 & U19 must enter the regional events in order to qualify.
- All Athletes MUST be registered with a club in order to compete. If you have not yet been registered, please contact your Club Secretary.
- An athlete may move up one age group for relays only, however, at least 2 members of a competing relay team participating in that event, MUST be of the correct age.
Athletics Ireland Competition Booklet