Athletics Fixtures In Northern Ireland
ChampionChip Ireland Running Series
Subject to Lock Down Regulations
18 July 2020 » 08 August 2020
Sponsored by Forestside Shopping Centre
Please note these events are subject to the easing of lock down restrictions and moving into Step 3 of the Covid Exit Plan.
Dates & Venues: (Start in waves)
Event 1- 18th July at Down Royal Racecourse (4 miles/ 10k/ Half Marathon tarmac road) 4 Mile/5k Online Entry Half Marathon Online Entry
Online Entry will close on Friday 10th July at 12 noon, or earlier if waves are filled.
Event 2- 1st August at EIKON Lisburn (5k/10k/Half Marathon) Online Entry
The Half Marathon may be held on 2nd August, dependent on entry numbers. Entries close on Monday 27th July at 12 noon.
Event 3- 8th August at Glenarm Castle (5k/10k Trail run) Online Entry
Online entry will close on Monday 3rd August at 12 noon.
- There will be timing mats at the 5k point of the 4 mile distance and for the 10k distance.
- Runners will be set off in waves every 15 minutes and runners will receive an email with their start time.
- Entrants must be able to complete the 4 miles in less than 50 minutes and the 10km in less than 1hr 20 minutes. Runners still on the route at this time will be made to exit the course and return to the finish.
- Numbers and timing chips will be posted to entrants.
- No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled. Entrants may defer their entry to another event in the Series or transfer to an eligible person for another event in the Series.
- There will be no transfers between runners in an event. Anyone found to have allowed their number to be transferred or accepted a transfer without permission of the organiser (Glenn Grant), will be banned from all other events in the Series.
For more information please contact Glenn Grant on 07720081053, or alternatively via email: