Athletics Fixtures In Northern Ireland
Run For Hollie
23 November 2018 » 23 November 2018
Start Time: 7pm
Join us on Friday 23rd November at Ward Park, Bangor to run or walk for junior club member Hollie Massey and raise funds for her treatment of a rare brain tumour which is not available in the UK
- FREE to enter – donations encouraged to help raise funds
- Choice of starting time: 7.00pm or 7.45pm – please specify your choice when registering
- Register on the day from 5.00pm in the Bowling Pavilion
- Families welcome, children under 11 must stay within arm’s reach of parent or guardian during the run
- Warming refreshments served afterwards in Bowling Pavilion
- Bring along a torch and help shine a light for Hollie
- Fancy dress optional! Let’s put the FUN into Fundraising!
- The route is a three lap course starting near the War Memorial and finishing close to the bowling pavilion. The course is on bitmac paths however some sections may accumulate mud and puddles after rain so please exercise care whilst running and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please remember the paths are used by other park users and please give way and show consideration to those not involved in the run.
- Public toilet facilities are available close to the bowling pavilion, however there are no shower or changing facilities available.
- Please note – this is not a timed race and no results will be published.
For more information please contact Clare Russell on 07901823349, or alternatively via email, or the club website: