Athletics NI Online Entry System
When your licence application has been approved you can set up online entries for your race using the Athletics NI System.
The system offers organisers great flexibility, with many options including:
- Ability to separate multiple races within a single event (ie 10k, fun run, walk, etc)
- Offer individual or team entry
- Have different entry fees for club members, different age groups, etc.
- Automatically charge late fees at a certain date
- Ability to tailor entry confirmation emails with event-specific information and attachments (ie flyer, sponsor form, partner company vouchers/promo, etc)
- Merchandise ordering & size/colour specification for event freebies/purchase options
- Option to pay Athletics NI permit fees out of entry fees
There is no upfront cost to set up online entry. An overall fee of 10% will be charged following upon release of online payments following your event. If you cancel your event, the 10% online entry fee will still be charged. If you require Athletics Northern Ireland to administer your refunds, there will be a further 10% administrative fee. All athlete entry data can still be sent to the race organiser.
For more information contact the Athletics NI Office email@example.com
SET UP ONLINE ENTRY FOR YOUR RACE - APPLY ONLINE
TRACK & FIELD ONLINE ENTRY APPLICATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ORGANISERS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ATHLETES